My dads search history
Date ranges from April to now
- •How to fix garageStandard
- •Cheap garage partsHe's a frugal man
How to be friends with religious people (when you're not)
I'm a rabbi. Most of my friends are not religious. Here's how this works.
- •As long as your friend doesn't actually belong to a cult, refrain from acting like itCults are very real. Very serious. Very dangerous. Potlucks in the church basement are not the same as cults. Make sure that you know the difference before judging
- •Understand that your friend has an interest that is not the same as yours and that that's OK
- •Think of it this way: some people love Star Wars and some people love Star TrekMaybe a little too much
ABOUT ART THEFT
- •International trash retail shop Zara is under fire right now for stealing art from a *ton* of independent artists and small businesses.the Zara infringed artists created an online shop for financial support, shoparttheft.com
- •There are a few things about this that are remarkable to me:
- •it's awesome seeing all the artists identified together and unifying. it's usually very taboo and frowned upon to speak about a case during litigation,lest it affect the possibility of resolution with someone who already stole from you???? ok whatever, legal system.
The Office: Stanley's Life Matters
- •On the way to work, Michael drives past Stanley being pulled over."I know what it's like for The Man to hold a brotha down. Stanley's life matters, guys, and I won't stop until they know that! Rosa Parks didn't run the Underground railroad for nothing!"
- •While Michael is ranting to the other employees, Stanley walks in.Michael freaks out and asks Stanley what happened. Stanley keeps walking to his desk: "I was speeding."
- •Phyllis keeps saying "all lives matter".She really thinks so and doesn't understand why people get upset by it. "But I've sat by Stanley for twenty years, I know black lives matter, just like all lives matter." No one can get it through to her.
WE HAVE EVERY SHAPE AND COLOR OF FABRIC IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING RAINBOW
- •You want to sew? We're the fucking TITANS of fabric selection. Check this shit out:
- •Wheat Pussy
- •Sneaky Pervert
A Game I Like Playing With White Men
- •"So where you from honey?"
- •"Atlanta"What? I used to live in Atlanta
- •"No I mean where are you originally from?"
An Actual To Do List
Things I need to get done once school starts back up for the kids
- •Stop drinking wine for breakfast
- •Buy toilet paper in bulk from Costco
- •Check into Jazzercise as a viable exercise option
SOMETHING LIKE FATE
A sprinkling of good news amidst a deluge of bad.
- •So if you've been following me a while you know I absolutely love my university, Macquarie University.
- •You know that I first "met" it via an anxiety clinic their psychology department was running when I was 12 or 13 years old.
- •That as I walked down its green pathways and looked up at the canopies of trees, I wondered if I'd ever be smart enough to attend such a place.