Signs That You're Not Eating at an Authentic Thai Restaurant
- •They serve only sandwiches – turkey, PB&J, etc. No curries, noodles, or other signature Thai dishes whatsoever.
- •The name is something very American sounding, like Davey's Burger Shack
- •No pictures of the King of Thailand anywhere – just posters featuring different regions of a particular country that isn't Thailand (e.g. Italy, Spain, America, etc.)
- •The closest thing they have to Pad Thai is "spaghetti with ground peanuts and a spicy peanut sauce type of sauce plus basil and other spices" and you have to order that off menu
A DIFFERENT 20 QUESTIONS
Inspired by @brazenhussy
- 1.Introvert or extrovert?Introvert x 1000000
- 2.Do you have physical scars? If so, what from?I have one on the back of my left ankle from rushing to shave my legs before a bar mitzvah in high school. 😑 Also lots and lots of stretch marks.
- 3.What religion were you raised, if any?Conservative Judaism. I went to Hebrew school 3 times a week, kept kosher, and knew that marrying someone who wasn't Jewish was a Very Bad Thing. 😒
COMEDY STARS WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE THE MOVE TO DRAMA
Mention Adam Sandler and you're dead to me.
- •Kristen Wiig, the Skeleton Twins
- •Bill Murray, Lost in Translation
- •Jonah Hill, Moneyball
8 Millennials Who Are Totally WOKE Thanks To Native Advertising
Based on THIS Pulitzer-worthy piece of native advertising: https://www.buzzfeed.com/moreofthis/millennials-who-actually-give-a-shit-and-why-you-should-t?utm_term=.qm2x170DO#.obBBEQl19
- •"I learned about Amnesty International because of a Buzzfeed quiz called 'Which Military Dictatorship Is Your Spirit Animal?'"Tyson - 28
- •"Miracle Whip is right: I SHOULD be mad about the murder of Harambe."Brooklyn - 29
- •"I now know that poverty is bad, thanks to Capitol One credit cards."Doug - 27