Things Harry Potter should have been dealing with instead of worrying about the Dark Lord rising
- •How his hair looked in previous films"I can't believe I left the dormitory looking like that"
- •If Hermione was into him as more than a friendThis was finally addressed with an immediate "eww, no" in the 7th book but years 1-6 should've been a rollercoaster of "damn Hermione looks great I wonder if she's made out with anyone yet and if not do you think she'd do it with me"
- •GradesDude you're good at some things but has it occurred to you that maybe potions are super goddamn useful and that's why it's mandatory grades 7 through 10.
- •Why Malfoy is such a dickMy best friend in high school was a guy who I hated when we first started, all we had to do was have a conversation in year 8 about what the actual issue was and we became friends cause it turns out when you have to interact with someone daily it's way easier to get along with them
- •Borderline inappropriate relationships with teachersWhy are all of his teachers just a bit too close to him? Talk to the counsellor about that maybe?