Thoughts on Match.com
Just in case you folks in a relationship enjoy living vicariously through your single friends dating woes....it's not all hot and new experiences...wish it was :)
- •You can bet when a "connection" comes through to your in box between 11pm and 3am... It's probably not a "match"
- •Apparently the profile that I write and rewrite to tweek just enough to to tell my story, but not all of my story... To explain what I am and am not looking for without sounding alike a bitch....no one reads.... They just look at the photos
- •There really are people out there that would rather email and text then actually meet.... Seriously?! You don't "date" on line....
- •Drinking and Matching is NEVER a good idea
- •On-line dating really messes with one's psyche .... Not to mention the entire concept of dating
- •....what ever happened to the idea of meeting someone over trying to figure out if a pineapple was ripe or not?!🍍
- •And these are just my thoughts when on-line.... Wait to hear the actual date stories 🙄