What I Learned in Italia
A few tid bits I learned on my first trip to Italia
- •Amazing espresso
- •Even better wine
- •Standard Dress Code: leather jacket, scarf, sunglasses... and an umbrella just in case!
- •Wine country is as beautiful as imagined
- •Tobacco companies are NOT going out of business anytime soon
- •Forget your glasses? No problem! There's an optical store on just about every corner
- •Graffiti appears to be accepted... Yet dirty streets are not! Street sweepers were out Every.Day.
- •Poppies and Jasmine... Flowers everywhere!
- •Pasta will never be the same... Fresh is best
- •.... On to planning my next trip...