5 CAR BRANDS THAT SEEM TO ATTRACT THE WORST DRIVERS
Doesn't it seem like you can tell the driver by the car they drive?
- •PontiacThank God they killed this brand. I avoid used Pontiac cars while driving because I know the driver will be on the phone texting, eating, putting on makeup and swerving at the same time.
- •JeepAs Pontiacs die, it seems the bad drivers are moving to the Jeep brand, perhaps so they can be the scourge of the road in 4-wheel drive.
- •AudiFor the upscale assbags on the road.
- •DodgeA brand for macho drivers who can't afford a real sports car but drive like they are in one nonetheless
- •ChevroletOften held together by duct tape and bungee cords, avoid the wayward Chevy driver