My favorite cheeses
It's like crack for foodies.
- •MyzithraHard cheese. From Greece. Good for grating on spaghetti, absolutely great crumbling cheese
- •MozzarellaSoft cheese. From Italy. The most amazing cheese. Ball or grated.
- •CotijaSoft cheese. From Mexico. Great salty crumbling cheese, delicioso!
- •DublinerHard cheese. From Ireland. Delightful, good for spreading, mild yummy flavor.
- •Goat cheeseSoft cheese. Locally sourced. Mild flavor, creamy and delicious.
- •CheddarHard cheese. From the US. Not the most fancy cheese, but a great comfort cheese that always delivers. Perfect for Mac n Cheese.
- •BrieSoft cheese. From France. I have to be in the right mood for it, but it's great for spreading. Very creamy.
- •GruyèreHard cheese. From Switzerland. The king of fondue, very rich and delicious.