Shows I'm procrastinating catching up on (or starting)
So. Much. Television...
- •Teen WolfI'm so scared about it ending so I haven't started the final season yet
- •The MagiciansI'm just so shaken by last season I'm not emotionally ready for more
- •Fued: Betty and JoanI haven't started but I'm already obsessed
- •LegionSame thing, I'm apprehensive because it looks freaking insane
- •Full Frontal with Samantha BeeI'm actually working on this one because it helps me cope with reality
- •The Story of GodMorgan Freeman is amazing but this show requires serious attention
- •Chef's Table (international and France)I love this show so I'm taking my time and SAVORING it.
- •Abstract: the art of designThis show requires a lot of brain power.
- •Marvel's Luke CageI love this show but I love the cinematography so i can't watch it while doing anything else
- •A series of unfortunate eventsI so want to like this show but I can't get into it
- •Into the BadlandsIs this show any good? I'm not sure I'll ever get around to it.
- •Jessica JonesI can't stand this show but people seem to love it so it's still in my Netflix queue
- •ArchieMan I need to start this
- •13 reasons whyI'm absolutely ready to be hurt by this show