The chilling true story of a Michael's expat
Sponsored by @joannfabrics
- •I worked at the craft store equivalent of North Korea.
- •But I escaped.
- •This is my story.
- •We don't check in the back for that glitter you want. There is nothing in the back.
- •Breaks are fifteen minutes and you can't leave.
- •We don't sell fabric, just yarn, because this is the twilight zone.
- •No one checks the aisle with model cars, so feel free to grab a craft and cry yourself to a better world.
- •We have a two week average employee turnover, so no one knows where your bedazzling stuff is, so we'll just tell you that we're out.
- •Anything that says coupon will be accepted as a coupon.
- •If anyone tells you they love working there, run away from their cold, reanimated corpse.