Weirdest things I've found playing Geoguessr
It's a pretty simple game, they drop you in a random spot in Google earth and using visual cues you guess where you are.
- •Gee, I wonder where I am. Really a one in a lifetime gimme.
- •I guess Google earth sent someone to do a remote shot, because this is a castle in Romania, no roads, just walking paths.
- •Some Russian dudes. There are no words.
- •EXCEPT there's another picture. Google earth is the gift that keeps on giving.
- •Some graffiti in France, it translates to "Neither walls nor committees, popular assemblies." For some reason it seems really deep.
- •This was just annoying, I didn't even know they did the Google earth car at night, it seems like it would be bad for maps. I guessed Iowa and it was central Russia. Terrific.