BEST THINGS YOUR PARENTS EVER SAID
- •The first time my dad bought me condoms, he dropped them on the bed, said "use these," and ran out of the room.
- •When my mom called the pet store and excitedly asked "do you have any hamster balls?!"
- •My mother, frustrated by her lack of understanding of the modern vernacular: "Girls, if you don't tell me what tea-bagging is, I won't take you shopping tomorrow."We didn't tell her.Suggested by @katya
- •My father found a Mikes Hard Lemonade cap in the house after they'd been out of town. Came into my room, set it down and said "you have terrible taste."Suggested by @sam
- •A couple months ago my mom was helping me put together my bed and I was being lazy about everything fitting perfectly and she goes "do you want this bed to fall apart when you're having sex? No? Okay then."Suggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •When my dad asked me if I was at their wedding.Suggested by @tothemaxxx
- •I was visiting my parents a few years ago and noticed three mismatched socks resting on a strip of tinfoil on the kitchen counter. When asked about it, my mom replied, "I'm trying to clone them."Suggested by @ashsevans
- •When I got in the car and my mom greeted me by saying "my new favorite insult is douche bag but I keep forgetting to use it."Suggested by @aniko