MORE UNFORTUNATE THINGS I'VE OVERHEARD WHILE WORKING IN THE FILM INDUSTRY
- •"Every girl in my acting class always tells me that I'm the best one there. They say that if anyone is going to make it, it'll be me."
- •"I have a masters degree in English, and I wash someone's fruit for a living."
- •"Slavery is just this thing that happened for a few years, and then was over."
- •"We want a really strong American accent, like Sam Worthington."
- •"I think I'm a hipster; I bought glasses shaped like mason jars."
- •"I've never done stand-up comedy, but I already know that I'll be amazing at it, so I am just going to wait until I'm a star, and then I'll do it."
- •"We want a huge star name, like Peter Gallagher."
- •"It's a pretty big deal that Lindsay Lohan did tv."