PLOTS OF 5 CLASSIC BOOKS (BASED ON THE TITLES) - PART 3 (SCI-FI EDITION)
- •"Logan's Run" by George Clayton Johnson and William F. NolanFind out what happens when the X-Men's Wolverine decides to run a marathon.
- •"Fahrenheit 451" by Ray BradburyA novel about Los Angeles in the summertime.
- •"Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" by Jules VerneAn absurdist comedy about the citizens of the underwater city of Atlantis becoming obsessed with fantasy football.
- •"War of the Worlds" by H. G. WellsPeople of Earth must face off against aliens from other planets in the galaxy's most popular competition: the card game "War."
- •"I, Robot" by Isaac AsimovIn the near future, Apple Computers has taken over the world, and humans are at the mercy of the latest Apple product: the iRobot.