YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN LOS ANGELES WHEN...
- •Somebody you've just met tells you about their new agent.
- •Every menu offers gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, vegan-optional, paleo, raw food, paleo-vegan, fruitarian, anti-inflammatory, and low calorie options.
- •A guy at the next table in a restaurant just keeps repeating the words "web series."
- •Outdoor cafés are crowded at 11am on a Tuesday.
- •Every person you know is "writing a pilot," or "filming a pilot," or "developing a pilot," or "shopping a pilot."
- •You know children named Jonah and Brayden.
- •It's 90 degrees outside, and dudes are wearing knit caps.