Thing I Learned While Cleaning Out My Car
My car used to be clean. Then I started giving the kids snacks while driving around. OY.
- •The goldfish crackers are spawning.I don't even remember the last time I bought goldfish crackers.
- •There is enough toy weaponry to invade a small country in my backseat.We have melee and projectile weapons, everybody gets their favorite!
- •Approximately 329 stuffed animals are required for any trip longer than 9 minutes.Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.
- •I'm a serious headphone hoarder.I found 4 sets of headphones in the front console. And 2 on the floor of the passenger seat area.
- •I have a potentially dangerous caffeine addiction.Coffee, tea, organic energy drinks: I don't discriminate. *Disclosure: I already knew about my addiction.
- •As a family, we own at least 1,375 hoodies.They're all in the backseat.
- •There are 2 ring slings, 1 mei tai, and 2 soft structured baby carriers in my trunk.My youngest is almost 3 and only one carrier is used regularly.