Personal Statistics I Want To See At the End of My Life
- •How many stitches have I cumulatively knit over the course of a lifetime? By extension how many have I ripped out?I've knit this full size blanket, numerous baby blankets, shawls, sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens, slippers, bags..... that number might be absurd.
- •How many times have I heard 'so good' in response to something I've cooked.'So good' is authentically the highest praise you ever get because they're still chewing, enjoying, eyes rolling... if something else can be said, they've moved on.
- •How many times have I answered: what's for dinner?Somehow it became my responsibility to have that answer.
- •How many times have I answered the question: where's my....(object/item that doesn't actually belong to me)? How many times did I know the answer?
- •In a shout out to @jessicaz; how many toasters have I/we set on fire?Currently the count is at 4 or 5, I think.