Already on li.st? Open in app.
Random advice from my parents, friends, books or movies or strangers . A list that will be updated.
- •Practice GratitudeMy parents are down to earth and hard working. Aside from praying everyday - find something to be grateful for everyday is one of those lessons I will never forget and will forever try to live by.
- •Family will always have your back.And lemme tell you — THEY REALLY REALLY DO
- •Finish what you started.
It's Red Nose Day today!
Thoughts when I woke up from Surgery (NYU)
- •We found out it wasn't cancerous
- •I have the awesomest Mama
- •That Tom stayed with Mama and thinking he's a keeper
Quoting my Mama
- •Papunta ka pa lang, pabalik na ko
- •Buti na lang sa kin ka nagmana
- •It's ok anak, you can have iton the last piece of her favorite dessert
- •SWATWe even named my brother after Rick Jason
- •Six Million Dollar Man
- •Wonder Woman
- •Driving a train would be fun to do
- •Read what's on the mind of the person in front of me
- •Wishing the couple in front of me would stop fighting —I'm embarrassed