Dear Crock Pot, I am breaking up with you.
Last night's tasteless pork chops was basically the last straw.
- •Oh you talk a big game. Your shiny and big and make all the promises a working mom needs to hear.Four ingredients in the morning, and a delicious dinner all ready when you get home.
- •You make me think I'll walk in to a fragrant home with dinner on the table 10 minutes after walking in.You lie.
- •You then over-cook ever single chicken breast recipe I've ever tried.Every one.
- •You make pork chops inedible, also regardless of the recipe.Every time.
- •My husband doesn't like soup, so you are no use to me there.Technically not your fault, but still a strike against you.
- •Your chili, halfway decent, contains too many carbs so I don't make it any more.Again, not your fault, but...
- •So this is it. I'm done. You are being relegated to the basement.I will no longer waste kitchen cupboard space with you. The egg cooker doesn't treat me this way.