Things I've done wrong my first year of having kids in school
I wish I was making this up. I have 2 kindergarteners this yr. Beyond working past the bad anxiety I had figuring out what to do with alllll the paperwork coming home on a daily and weekly basis, I also have done the following things. If this continues in future years my kids may eventually disown me. And the year is not over yet. Heaven help me.
- 1.Sent my kids in with hats on the day before hat dat
- 2.Sent book fair money in two days earlyNot on purpose
- 3.Sent in money for a Christmas activity a week too late
- 4.Forgot to send a stuffed animal in with child 1a on stuffed animal dayI asked her to remember this herself. She's 6. I may have depended on her too much for this one.
- 5.Forgotten to send in library books 2 or 3 different weeks, easily
- 6.Forgot to send in money on popcorn dayActually, in my defense I didn't know you couldn't pay for monthly popcorn day with your school lunch account.
- 7.Did not dress my kids in blue and red for "spirit day"By some miracle they were wearing red and this grey-ish / blue-ish colors anyway so I give myself an unwitting 50% credit here.