A list of do's
kind of my own personal code on life. but, of course, to each their own.
- •Don't lie.Dad taught me that. As a little kid I didn't quite get the importance of the truth, but now, many years later, I do.
- •Back your friends & family up.Figuratively and literally. Don't leave them hanging, don't leave them in danger.
- •Be willing to sacrifice yourself for someone you love.If I love you, I'd take a thousand bullets.
- •Seek the truth in everything.Always.
- •Learn.Don't be a dumbass. Absorb and grow beyond anything you were ever told you were.
- •Create.Art, art, art.
- •Be thankful.I may not have much, but what I do have makes me rich in ways money never could.
- •Love. Hard.As hard as you can. They won't always be here.
- •Avoid drama.Ain't nobody got time for that shit.