Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Cerulean Sweater speechMaryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada
- •"Poor You" speechStanley Tucci in Devil Wears Prada
His adorable exterior hides a little shit
- •I'm kind of selfishOk. Really selfish. I don't mean to be. I don't try to be. I don't even really want to be. I was just coddled a little too much as a kid. It's not my family's fault. I was the baby and both sets of grandparents really wanted a baby girl to spoil.
- •I can hardly take care of myself let alone a babyThis ties into my last point. I never had to do chores and no one ever taught me how to cook or clean. Again, not my family's fault.
- •I hate commitmentI can't even stick with a celebrity crush for more than a month without getting bored. Imagine if I had a kid!
Inspired by @lacostalolly
- •Professional Disneyland anual pass owner
- •Professional sleeper
- •Professional online shopper
- •Tumblr got a little boringDon't get me wrong. I love tumblr. But I can only scroll through the same 25 pictures and posts for so long.
- •Facebook is (in my opinion) past it's primeMy dad and teachers have facebooks. Need I say more?
- •I'm strangely addicted to listiclesI could spend a lifetime on buzzfeed
- •Disney has given me unrealistic standards and expectations.
- •It's really hard to meet people when you never leave the house.
- •And even harder when the only time you do leave the house you're with your family.
- •The TARDISWho wouldn't want to travel through all of time and space?
- •WW2 era Brooklyn from the Marvel Cinematic UniverseBecause why wouldn't I want to libe there?
- •Bucky BarnesBecause Bucky
To be expanded as my curious brain sees fit
- •Could one AI get jealous of another AI?
- •How could color animation exist before color photography?
- •Why does your brain make you think of random stuff from over 10 years ago when you're trying to sleep?
And a bonus reason
- •I lose track of time watching Netflix
- •I lose track of time playing games
- •Tumblr just keeps going and going and going