Why I don't want kids
- •I'm kind of selfishOk. Really selfish. I don't mean to be. I don't try to be. I don't even really want to be. I was just coddled a little too much as a kid. It's not my family's fault. I was the baby and both sets of grandparents really wanted a baby girl to spoil.
- •I can hardly take care of myself let alone a babyThis ties into my last point. I never had to do chores and no one ever taught me how to cook or clean. Again, not my family's fault.
- •I hate commitmentI can't even stick with a celebrity crush for more than a month without getting bored. Imagine if I had a kid!
- •I don't really like kidsDon't get me wrong. Kids are adorable. In short bursts. I love playing with my little cousins and babysitting was an awesome job. But I can only handle so much. I need some me time. And if I'm in public and your stronzetto is screaming their head off throwing a tantrum we're going to have a problem. And an even bigger one if you just stand there ignoring them.
- •I just don't want themI want to travel the world and you can't really do that with kids. Also I'm not at all domestic. If I had kids they'd be horribly neglected and I don't really want any kids to have to be raised in that environment. It's more out of concern for the kids than selfishness.