Complimentary Angles of my Dream Guy
- •He Knows More Than Me About One of my HobbiesLike photography, ukulele, etc - so as to be able to teach me / up my game.
- •He Enjoys a Crossword From Time to TimeLike the NYT crossword, so that he can fill out the words that I'm lacking.
- •He Hates OlivesThis is great because I love them - aka: more for me!
- •He Loves UniMore for him - blegh... tastes like the ocean. I've tried, I've really tried.
- •He Can Protect Me in the WildSuperior survivalist instincts while camping or during possible impending apocalyptic scenario (I'd run for the hills!!)
- •He Introduces Me to Great MusicI'm a huge audiophile, and am always on the lookout for great records, new and old.
- •He's Surprisingly Skilled at Untangling Necklace ChainsBecause mine get tangled up all of the time, and my detangling patience quotient is petite
- •He Speaks Another Language Other Than English or FrenchSo that he can whisper sweet nothings in said language and I can reply en Francais.
- •He'd Dress Up In All Black on HalloweenSo that when myself (dressed head to toe in Blue) showed up, we'd link arms and collectively become 'a bruise'... yup, sort of terrible, but also kind of awesome! #BlackAndBlue