THE COLOR TEST
Another probably meaningless personality test that I have applied more meaning to than is rational.
- •I had a boss that made all of us take this "True Colors" personality test and your results gave you a color that then said something about you.
- •This was 3 years ago and I still categorize people into colors. Not sure if it's a self soothing organizational thing at this point or just amusement.
- •So when I'm sitting in traffic I go through the people I know and think wow, that presenter today was an orange, my friend has been very blue lately, of course he would do that he's such a strong gold.
- •But it's given the colors more feeling/meaning than they already have and it's gotten to where I can say more about what I'm feeling by describing my color than I actually could trying to describe it
- •Days when I'm feeling more emotional, be it bad or good, it's nice to say that I'm feeling more blue and for there to be a framework for someone to understand what that means.
- •Anyway. A quick Google search led me to this PDF of the original quiz- http://www.nfty.org/_kd/Items/actions.cfm?action=Show&item_id=12954&destination=ShowItem
- •And here is a screenshot of the quiz itself, with directions:
- •If you click on the link you can find what your results mean, I thought that might be better than screen capping the whole quiz.
- •For reference last time I took it it said I am very very green. My break down was: Green 22, Gold 16, Orange 13, Blue 9.
- •I like to think its fluid though.
- •I'm interested to see what other people here are!
- •Blue, Green, Gold, OrangeI don't remember the scores, but I know that was the order!Suggested by @margaretmae
- •Gold (18), Blue (15), Green (12), Orange (5)Pretty accurate too, going by their descriptions of each colorSuggested by @DG
- •True Blue 💙Suggested by @eclecticmouse
- •I did this at work once and I'm a strong gold.Suggested by @justjills
- •Gold (19), blue (12), orange (10), green (9)Suggested by @michellejennifer