All the things you NEED for Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day
This is not a drill - THIS IS A REAL THING. And 826LA kinda REALLY knows this whole "time travel" thing. So we present to you the Tri-Dimensional Gift Gift Giving Guide to celebrate this perfect, perfect day. Get 20% off all online orders with the code 'TimeAfterTime.' bit.ly/2gmhTbI
- •On the first non-descript day of all possible time lines, my true love gave to me a Cryogenic drink koozziieeeeeeeeeeeee.....
- •For all beginner time travelers, we recommend a scheduled tour of Pangea. Pick up a Pangea print as you exit through the gift shop.'This landmass is your landmass, this land mass is my land mass. This is literally the only land mass.'
- •STUNT on these robots.Spoiler Alert: in the future, robots rule everything - show them that old fashion swag and cop an enamel pin in order to lead a successful coup against robot overlords.
- •Primordial Soup for the Soul101 Stories to Open Wormholes and Rekindle The Beginning of Time
- •For the oh-so-weary Traveler of Time? A book of course.Time traveling is hard - put on your favorite jammies, listen to some white noise,and curl up with a book written by the students of 826LA. It'll give you hope, joy, a good cry, and laugh or two - no matter what dimension.