If I Could Be Anything in the Universe I Would Be a Llama
A list by 826LA student Nelia, age 13. You can find more of her writing in our recently-published chapbook, Some May Call It Noise.
- •The first reason is that when I am bored and feel like I need attention, I could prance and jump around like a super crazy llama.
- •The second reason is that if there is someone I see that I don't like, I could spit on them.
- •The third reason is that I will be loved by llama lovers. That's one step to getting attention.
- •The fourth reason is when it's cold the fur will keep me warm. Since I have a lot of hair in real life (sort of), the version of me as a llama would have lots of fur to be warm.
- •The fifth reason is that I could make llama sounds.
- •My sixth reason is that the llama is my favorite animal right now. I especially love the llama in the movie, Emperor's New Groove.
- •My last reason is I think llamas are awesome. I think they are awesome because they are adorable and need to be loved.