Self-Care Tips From Students
2016 has been a hard year. Like a really hard year. Self-care has been necessary for us to make it this far. 826LA created a wall for students, volunteers, and staff to share what self-care means to them. We recommend you use these tips from students literally all the time. 💗🙏🏽
- •"When I am sad, I watch Netflix and eat ice cream."
- •"First I breath in and out I would do something calm like read or lay down."
- •"When I'm sick my mom usually gets me tea and Pepto Bismo and I try to puke."
- •"1. Play Pokémon 2. Do a bottle flip 3. Listen to music 4. Say bad words 5. Go to bed"
- •"When I'm sad, I hug Maggie my puppy."
- •"When I feel frustrated, I play soccer to calm down."