The Complete Guide to Disco Dancing
In the depths of a thrift store in Los Angeles, we struck gold: The Complete Guide to Disco Dancing By: Karen Lustgarten. Published in 1978. THIS IS OH SO REAL. Start practicing these moves for Let's Do the Time Warp (Again!) and get your $25 tickets now! Click here for disco magic: bit.ly/2d4MhVL
- •We weren't joking.
- •The Single Touch Step"The feeling is bouncy; the knees are loose." Most important tip however - "Have fun with it!"
- •The Disco Dynosoar"Recommended Practice Music: Stayin' Alive (Bees Gees), Disco Inferno (Trammps!)"
- •The Special KIt's getting a bit more complicated now....
- •The Roach StepWait, what?
- •The L.A. Hustle"It debuted in Summer '75 in a small Disco in Los Angeles." Now we're talking.