Top 5 Struggles of Small Town Dating
Or: Reasons I'm Single at 30.
- 1.I know too much.I've grown up with those in my age range and know them too well to know things wouldn't work.
- 2.Too old/young.Likewise, for those not in my age group I'm either too old or young.
- 3.They have children.Kids everywhere.
- 4.Lack of meeting new people.There's not a bustling nightlife or large pool of local online dating apps/options. Residents of larger areas take this for granted.
- 5.Outside Pressure.This one doesn't effect me, but others struggle with pressure from friends and family. "Why are you still single?" "Why don't you have kids?" This pressure has forced others into situations they aren't prepared for. Not exclusive to small towns, but seen more in tight knit communities.