These really help out when I'm craving my old conventional food. My inner vegan fatty is exposed.
- •Oreos.Yep, they're vegan. And they're a perfect sub when I can't get to a vegan bakery or whole foods
- •Just Mayo.This stuff tastes just like mayo, so much that my omni boyfriend prefers it.
- •Carob Chips.They look like chocolate chips and taste pretty damn close.
- •Follow Your Heart Shreds.So much better than any other veg cheese I've tried. Creamy and melts!
- •Heidi-Ho.Funny name, but it tastes like heaven.
- •Follow Your Heart Vegan Blue CheeseNo seriously. I don't know what kind of black magic they use to get it to taste like blue cheese, but it tastes like blue cheese.
- •Trader Joes Vegan Corn DogsThey taste better than the real deal.
- •Earth BalanceMost non vegans love this stuff too.
- •Amy'sBreakfast. Lunch. Dinner.