- •Read moreIn 2014 I read 51 books, in 2015 I only read 10 because I was taking classes and let it fall to the background. This year I've set a goal to try and read for at least 30 minutes a day.
- •Go to new places to hikeI usually will go to the same two or three places to hike because they are familiar and comfortable. Thanks to my awesome Secret Santa, @andlamb I now have an entire book of places to hike near and around the Boston area! I hope to check quite a few of those off my list this year.
- •Hike at least 250 milesI really love hiking and I think I'll go out and do it more if I set a number to it.
- •Be more confidentI'm continuously working on this one.. I find it quite difficult to not second, third and fourth guess every single thing I do.
- •Go see more movies in theatersMy husband and I like going to movies but seem to forget this every year. Overall it's a pretty cheap date night and we always have so much fun.
- •Be more honest with how I'm feeling/what I wantThis will be a tough one but I think speaking up about what I want (especially at work) will be a huge step in increasing my confidence.
- •Stay home moreI have a tendency to always want to be out and doing something, this gets rather expensive. I want to be more content with doing things at home this year. Or doing things that don't cost money, like hiking!
- •Complain lessI have an awful lot to be thankful for. I'm going to try and focus on those things more.
- •Save moreThis is something I've been working on for the last couple years. In the past my husband and I have always used the excuse that were young and we should have fun before we have bigger responsibilities (mainly children). Well it's time to start saving more than we have been. I think the staying in more/hiking will really help with this.