MY "SECRET" SANTA PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!! 🎅🏼🎄🎁
After a long, uncharted, mysterious adventure my package from @andlamb had arrived! And with great timing, I was just starting to feel a little bummed that Christmas is over and then HUZZAH! It's still Christmas for me!
- •A beautiful package!And such great handwriting, with my handwriting being of the chicken-scratch variety I am much enamored. (And just a little jealous).
- •A card!It is perfect for me, I LOVE wine.
- •It's like she knows my soul 😍The card also had a charming note that made me laugh out loud for real like two or three times. @andlamb is a funny gal.
- •Adorable owl page markers!This is just what I need for my books and the new planner I got for Christmas!
- •Three awesome postcards from Nashville!Nashville has always been on my list of places to visit, this is great motivation to get there!
- •Lists!!There are some great book recommendations, places to hike in Nashville and a list of cheese my Santa likes and doesn't like! It's all great!! Plus we have the same initial so it's like the stationary is just for me ☺️
- •A Tennessee Titans calendar!This is great, especially when my team (the Pats, of course) played (and beat) the Titans just last week! 😉
- •A Boston Hiking Guide!I am so so excited about this! My husband and I just moved to MA a few years ago and I am so excited to explore the state's hiking trails! Plus it's still in the 50s & 60s here so I can start this weekend!
- •Wild!I JUST finished the book I was reading about an hour before I received this package. Now I know exactly what I'm reading next, and it's one that's on my to-read book list! Just perfect.
- •Thank you so much, Andrea! I'm sorry you had to reveal yourself due to USPS shipping complications but you did such an amazing and thoughtful job, especially with very little to go on!You are a true rock star and I'm looking forward to stalking all of your lists until the end of time! (Do not mind my disheveledness, it's the day after Christmas and I have not yet showered. And if we're being honest, I don't intend to..)
- •Thank you @ChrisK for setting up the exchange and stepping in when things got wonky! It all worked out perfectly in the end.
- •Merry Christmas 🎅🏼🎁🎄☃