SIGNS YOU MIGHT BE WATCHING A '50S SCI-FI MOVIE
- •The soundtrack includes a thereminThe Day the Earth Stood Still, The Thing
- •There's a not-so-subtle communism metaphorSee Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- •The world is battling an outer space invasionThe War of the Worlds, etc
- •A giant something or other is attacking the citizens of some poor citySee Godzilla or Attack of the 50-Foot Woman, Them.
- •It bears repeating: space invasion.Invaders from Mars, It Came from Outer Space.
- •"It Came" from somewhereSee It Came from Outer Space, It Came From Beneath the Sea, From Hell It Came
- •John Agar is the starSee The Mole People, Attack of the Puppet People, Revenge of the Creature