Entering the world of Whisky, here's what I've got so far. Continually updating as I go! Very much a rookie, recommendations welcome!
- •Aberlour 16 yearStrong first sip but so smooth. A new favorite!
- •Macallan Select OakA little harsh on first taste, I drink with a capful of water, has a sweet taste at the end like a rum filled chocolate? Not a fan of the nose but taste more than makes up for it
- •Crown Royal Northern HarvestAnd not just because Jim Murray said so, my default whisky
- •Glenfiddich 15 year
- •Glenlivet 12 year
- •Chivas 12 year
- •Johnny Walker Black Label
- •Dalwhinnie 15 yearSmooth and full flavor, kind of sweet? Not a big fan
- •Bowmore 12 yearToo smokey for my taste