Entering the world of Whisky, here's what I've got so far. Continually updating as I go! Very much a rookie, recommendations welcome!
- 1.Aberlour 16 yearStrong first sip but so smooth. A new favorite!
- 2.Macallan Select OakA little harsh on first taste, I drink with a capful of water, has a sweet taste at the end like a rum filled chocolate? Not a fan of the nose but taste more than makes up for it
- 3.Crown Royal Northern HarvestAnd not just because Jim Murray said so, my default whisky
- 4.Glenfiddich 15 year
- 5.Glenlivet 12 year
- 6.Chivas 12 year
- 7.Johnny Walker Black Label
- 8.Dalwhinnie 15 yearSmooth and full flavor, kind of sweet? Not a big fan
- 9.Bowmore 12 yearToo smokey for my taste