HALLOWEEN COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
These are the ones I remember.
- •Baby (1st & 4th grade)complete with footie PJs and giant novelty baby bottle
- •Native American (2nd grade)Made by mom. She wasn't home when I got home from school that Halloween. I was traumatized.
- •Minnie Mouse (5th grade)Thrown together at the absolute last minute, right before I left for school. Basically slapped some Minnie Mouse ears on my head & called it a costume.
- •Bird (middle school)My least favorite mom-made creation. She put together this amazing sweater with hand made feathers on it. Went with a bird mask. I absolutely hated it and almost refused to wear it.
- •Hershey Kiss (high school)Probably my favorite ever. Made by my mom. She made most of these.
- •Angel (high school)Another good mom creation.
- •Hippie (high school)Tie-dyed t-shirt, overalls, shades, peace sign necklace, etc.
- •Court Jester (high school)I had a costume party to go to & no costume so my mom bought this off the rack on Halloween. Bottom of the barrel. It didn't even fit.