FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT HAD A huge PERSONAL IMPACT ON ME
- •George Bailey from "it's a wonderful life"Showed me the importance one mans life and how impactful a single person is in everyone's life.
- •Sam Beckett from "quantum leap"Sam taught me Compassion, diversity, and what it's like to walk a mile in someone else's show. No man /shares the same journey.
- •Danny Tanner from "full house"Danny Tanner is the type of father I hope to be.
- •Jay Gatsby "the great Gatsby"Undying hope. Never ever lose sight of hope.
- •Marshal Erikson from "how I met your mother"Pretty much the best friend you can ever have. I hope I can be this type of friend to my friends.
- •Jack Tripper from "three's company"my type of Humor, it's entirely modeled after Jack tripper.
- •Marty McFly from "back to the future"