FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT HAD A huge PERSONAL IMPACT ON ME
- 1.George Bailey from "it's a wonderful life"Showed me the importance one mans life and how impactful a single person is in everyone's life.
- 2.Sam Beckett from "quantum leap"Sam taught me Compassion, diversity, and what it's like to walk a mile in someone else's show. No man /shares the same journey.
- 3.Danny Tanner from "full house"Danny Tanner is the type of father I hope to be.
- 4.Jay Gatsby "the great Gatsby"Undying hope. Never ever lose sight of hope.
- 5.Marshal Erikson from "how I met your mother"Pretty much the best friend you can ever have. I hope I can be this type of friend to my friends.
- 6.Jack Tripper from "three's company"my type of Humor, it's entirely modeled after Jack tripper.
- 7.Marty McFly from "back to the future"