WHO IS THE BETTER ______?
I'll give some shared names....
- •Tom Cruise or Tom (Thomas) Paine.Total common sense.
- •Bill Clinton or Bill Pullman.They've both done a lot for society. Are we worrying about international affairs before our own too much? Bill Pullman. Do we want to give it to a Nobel-Prize-Man-of-the-Year Sort? Hmmmm... I think it would have to be the former.
- •Mary Mary Quite Contrary or Bloody MaryBoth quite contrary. One killed in her contradictory efforts. One did not and wasn't real. I'm going for Contrary.
- •Ice-T or Ice-CubeSVU = Ice-T. Nuff said.
- •Andy Richter or Andy (Andrew) JacksonI'm always pushing for the funny guy. But if someone said to you they were giving you a whole bunch of pieces of paper with Andy Jackson's (can I call him Andy?) pic. on them, and the same for Andy Richter, I'd go for the Jacksons until I knew that Richter was on legal paper tender.
- •Sally Ride or Sally FieldFirst woman, space, pioneer, NASA vs. actress, legendary, pioneer, SAG. Oy. It's a draw.
- •Morgan Freeman or Morgan FairchildFreeman.
- •Paris Hilton or Count Paris from Romeo and JulietSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Doc Holliday and Doc (Emmett) BrownSuggested by @ChrisK