THINGS PEOPLE FEEL ENTITLED TO SAY TO A WOMAN WHO GOT MARRIED YOUNG
When I got married I was 23 and my husband was 25. I get it. That's young. But please stop with the questions and assumptions. Honestly, I swear I'm not as grouchy or angry as this last makes me seem. Xoxo 😘
- •"What are your plans on marriage when you guys grow up?"Ugh. By grown up do you mean 30? 40? 50? Because I've been a legal adult for enough years now where I think I can make my own decisions. Obviously our plans are to continue to be married.
- •"Did you parents know you two got married?"Yes. And they were 100% supportive.
- •"What about your career?Ahh my favorite. I forgot once you get married in your 20s your dreams go out the window and you're no longer hire able.
- •"Why don't you two wait?"...says the woman with two divorces under her belt.
- •"Were you pregnant?"No, woman who is simply going to the gym I worked at, I wasn't pregnant. Sorry to not be THAT exciting. Also, stop talking to me and do what you came here to do!