EARLY MORNING AIRPORT MUSINGS
I'm leaving currently dreary NYC for hopefully sunny LA. Also let me know who's around and maybe we can meet up!
- •It will never cease to amaze me when I see human Americans who seem to have never been in a security check line before
- •Yep, still have to take off your shoesIt's 2015. That stopped being a conversation a long time ago.
- •I really need to get that TSA pre check dealt with
- •I don't understand people who don't walk on the moving walkways
- •I miss candyI haven't eaten so much as a piece of fruit in over 3 months and I miss my sugar fix, mentally if not physically. I would kill to pick up a bag of gummy candy for this flight.
- •If the wifi doesn't work on this plane I'm going to lose my shit.
- •Are these jaunty flight attendant hats on Delta new?
- •I hope there's a really good/bad movie only worthy of plane viewing to watch while I work on this flight