LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY EATING AWAY AT MY SANITY
- •The number of people at my current job who do not use the Oxford comma
- •The heathens of this world who don't change the toilet paper roll after using the final square
- •How much I miss sugarIt's been almost six weeks. And that includes fruit.
- •That I will never, ever catch up on my stack of New Yorkers
- •The rampant misuse of apostrophes, in particular when someone is attempting to make a word plural
- •The level at which I'm emotionally invested in my favorite sports teamsFor the record that would be the Indianapolis Colts, Duke Blue Devils, & Butler Bulldogs