MY FAVORITE JOAN HOLLOWAY QUOTES
Obligatory Mad Men list.
- •"Men don't take the time to end things. They ignore you until you insist on a declaration of hate."
- •"That's life. One minute you're on top of the world, the next minute some secretary's running you over with a lawn mower."
- •"It's a very brave person that does something anonymously."
- •"I want to burn this place down."
- •"Peggy, this isn't China. There's no money in virginity."
- •"I'm not a solution to your problem. I'm another problem."
- •"That sandwich is making me sad."
- •"You've crossed over from lubricated to morose."
- •"Well, I learned a long time ago not to get all my satisfaction from this job."