MY IPHONE HOME SCREEN: EXPLAINED
@Nicholas started it! I want to see everyone's!
- •My homescreen
- •I don't really use folders which is odd considering my computer desktop is all about a folder.
- •Wallpaper rotates with photos of each of my 3 glorious nephews since I could never play favorites.
- •Top row and bottom 2 rows are the most used apps but everything on the home screen is in heavy rotation
- •ListApp has been home screen since day one...obvs
- •I sometimes feel bad for the apps that just miss the cut and linger on page 2. Sorry Bank of America!
- •Some apps get moved up seasonally and are often sports related like CBS Sports during March Madness and my fantasy football one.
- •I should add that it gives me extreme anxiety to have any red dots on an app. If you are one of those people with unread emails, I basically don't know how you live.