REALITY SHOWS I MISS TERRIBLY
Long live the Golden Age of Reality TV
- •Paradise HotelNo show in the history of time has ever been better.
- •Britney & Kevin: ChaoticWhere is Fe, Brit's old assistant? Remember when we talked a LOT about Shar Jackson?
- •Growing Up GottiMy mob obsession only grew deeper...
- •The Simple LifeSometimes I feel bad for Paris and how sad she must be to not be super famous anymore.
- •The Surreal LifeWhen a show's first season has Vince Neil living in a house with Andrea Zuckerman, you know you've struck gold.
- •Strange LoveFlav + Brigitte 4EVA
- •The Joe Schmo ShowMeta-reality created by the guys who wrote Zombieland. Season 2, where one of the "schmos" got wise to the premise and was convinced to keep up the facade to fool the other rube, was also great, but season 1 had the added bonus of a then-unknown Kristen Wiig.Suggested by @mandi