SKINCARE PRODUCTS I CURRENTLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
After 15+ years as a beauty editor I've got many, many product obsessions. Feel free to hit me up for more specific lists.
- •All things Sonya DakarI always tell Sonya she is the Eastern European Jewish mother I never had. She is also my west coast skin guru. When I can't see her on the regs due to being in NYC these products are always in my bathroom: Flash Facial, Organic Omega Booster, Detox Daily Moisturizer, Daily Face Shield SPF 30, and Hoya Nourishing Eye Treatment.
- •SK-II Facial Treatment MaskYou look like you're wearing a murderous face accessory but your skin will look amazing after.
- •Clark's Botanicals Age-Defying Neck CreamI'm obsessed with stopping my neck and chest from looking older than my face. My friend Francesco just launched this new cream as part of his (incredible) line.
- •Restoresea Finishing MistThis whole line is awesome too but I like keeping this at my desk to refresh throughout the day.
- •Skinmedica GlyPro Antioxidant SerumLightweight serum to use under moisturizer to fight environmental damage.
- •Colbert MD Illumino OilDr. Colbert is a genius derm. If you can, get his Triad Facial sometime! I swear his oils (one for face and one for body) are magic elixirs for creating radiance.