SONGS I SING WHEN ALONE THAT MAKE ME THINK I AM VERY GOOD AT SINGING
Sorry it took me so long @sally! I know I'm forgetting so many...this list shall most certainly grow.
- •Anything Indigo Girls but especially "Closer to Fine", "Ghost", and "Power of Two"Those ladies really deceive me into thinking I can harmonize
- •Don Henley & Stevie Nicks "Leather & Lace"Both parts.
- •Numerous Taylor Swift songs including but not limited to "All Too Well", "You Belong With Me", and "Fifteen"ATW is kind of in my register...the others I just feel passionately and that deludes my thoughts about how my voice sounds.
- •"Nothing Compares 2 You" Sinead versionDon't ever try to tell 6th grade me that I don't slay those notes...and still do closing in on 40
- •"Since U Been Gone" Kelly ClarksonAnd not just because I made a brief appearance on season 1 of AI (NOT singing). Also this song makes me want to drive 100 mph down any street.
- •"Her Town" James TaylorI legit sang this acapella for my class in 7th grade for a project about loneliness.