SONGS THAT ARE PRETTY MUCH MUSICAL PROZAC FOR ME➕
When I'm 😕 these songs make me instantly 😊. What does that for you?
- •Beyoncé "Love on Top""Baby, it's YOUUUUU..."
- •Joan Armatrading "This Charming Life""I live and love with you this charming life"
- •John Mellencamp "Jack & Diane""Hold on to sixteen as long as you can"
- •Florence + the Machine "Shake It Out""And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back"
- •The Beatles "Let It Be""There will be an answer, let it be"
- •Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop""Yesterday's gone. Yesterday's gone."
- •Beyoncé and Jay-Z "Crazy in Love""Uh oh, oh oh, uh oh, oh no no"
- •Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg"Ready to make an entrance so back on up"
- •James Taylor "Mexico""Baby's so hungry and the money's all gone. Folks back home don't wanna talk on the phone."
- •"Love Shack" by The B-52sSuggested by @rakeshsatyal
- •The General by DispatchTake a shower and shine your shoes, you got no time to lose, you're young men, you must be living.Suggested by @donnie
- •Beyoncé "End of Time"http://bit.ly/1PRSWSl (she was pregnant during this)
- •Alanis Morissette "Right Through You" from the acoustic albumhttp://bit.ly/1LPAweI for when you need a real eff the man kind of Prozac moment
- •Chaka Kahn "Ain't Nobody"http://bit.ly/1PRUcVH LOVE PROZAC
- •This Too Shall Pass -- OK Gohttp://bit.ly/1QeVRQ0 as with most OK Go songs, video is definitely worth a watch.Suggested by @sally
- •Chumbawamba - tub thumpingSuggested by @homa
- •I'm every woman - Whitney HoustonSuggested by @jujujerni