STRIP MALL SUSHI PLACES THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
It's so LA. In no particular order.
- •HirozenMy first intro to this type of establishment when I moved to LA the first time in 2005.
- •Katsu-yaThe original one.
- •Sushi Ike
- •Sushi Park
- •Asakuma (Wilshire & Barrington)Suggested by @dball
- •HikoSawtelle and National. They will literally (appropriate use of this word) murder you if you use your phone. I saw it once (well, the prelude to what I assume was a back alley murder after the dude was tossed out). The sushi is so good that their intensity and sort of slow service (one of the waiters is the chef's son who does not give one fuck and it's maddening/hilarious) is totally worth it I promise.Suggested by @mandi
- •Saito!!!Suggested by @jansonebwoodlee