TV MOMENTS THAT WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER ➕➕
Ironically I know I'm forgetting something major.
- •When Jordan grabbed Angela's hand in the hallway on MSCL while Buffalo Tom played over the scene
- •When the mom dies on the Love's Labor Lost ep of ER and Mark Greene has to go tell the dad (played by Bradley Whitford who I adore)
- •When Bobby Simone dies on NYPD Blue. So many tears.
- •"Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?" Alias nerds, I know you're with me.
- •"Pick me. Choose me. Love me." I still feel you Meredith Grey
- •When Carol Seaver's boyfriend Sandy (Matthew Perry) died in a drunk driving accident
- •Cherie in the abandoned refrigerator on Punky Brewster
- •When Don tells Peggy "It will shock you how much this never happened."
- •Kelly Clarkson winning the first American Idol season. "A Moment Like This" still makes me well up.
- •CJ Cregg doing "The Jackal" on The West Wing
- •Walter White standing over Jane, just watching as she **spoilers**Suggested by @carolineschwartz
- •I'M SO EXCITED I'M SO SO SCARED ZACKThe real world effects of a caffeine pill popping girl.Suggested by @donnie
- •When Chandler opens the door to the apartment, deflated, but finds Monica inside with 8000 lit candles, ready to propose.Suggested by @klrosenb
- •The finale of SIX FEET UNDER. I mean, how else do you end a show about living and dying?Suggested by @ReeseGolchin