WAYS THIS WEEK IS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER
AKA an earnest post I wouldn't make on any platform other than ListApp. High highs and low lows yo.
- •One of my best friends lost her father and I hate seeing my friends in pain
- •It was the first funeral I've been to since my mom's last year so needless to say that brought up some stuff
- •Man I really miss my mom
- •Screaming at a TV for two hours while watching your alma mater win a national championship is VERY therapeutic. I'm still elated...GO DUKE!
- •I'm currently sitting in the waiting room at Memorial Sloan Kettering for my yearly check in with the surgeon who removed my melanoma and I just feel so lucky to be healthy. So many in this room right now are in the middle of a battle for their lives. ALSO GET YOUR MOLES CHECKED!!!
- •In 48 hours I'll be in LA drinking wine with my sister and playing with my sweet nephews 😊😊😊😊😊
- •I dropped my phone this morning and my screen shattered. Good times.