TINY COLORFUL THINGS AT THE FARMERS MARKET
It's the little things
- •Fairytale Eggplant 👸🏼
- •Wee peppers 💛💚❤️
- •The cruciferous kind
- •Orange grape tomatoes for days
- •I literally have no idea. Tiny watermelons?
- •Can somebody tell me what a sunchoke is?It looks like ginger and has the texture of a mushroom when cooked. It is neither bright nor an artichoke. Discuss.
- •Baby onions.So you can cry 10x more than your average one per dinner.
- •Like regular squash. But smaller!Like when children just look like comically small adults.
- •These are normal size peppers, but some are purple.Have you seen these? What does a purple pepper taste like? Did an eggplant and a pepper have an affair to make these happen? I had no idea peppers has this much variety.
- •A wall of small succulents!I saw the no photos sign right as the seller scolded me for taking this photo. Sorry guy!