A Little Bit More About Me
I've been on this App a while and I don't really say that much about myself? Here's a quick primer.
- •For a day job, I'm the producer of an ESPN 30 for 30! It airs in the fall. It's about Cleveland sports. I'll be in the CLE for Games 3 and 4 of the NBA Finals, and I thank Mr. James for this film morphing into a dream.
- •The rest of my production company works on "True Life". We just completed and aired "True Life: I Hate My Butt". So, direct any questions about that here and I'll contact the proper authorities.
- •My kindergarten girlfriend's eardrum ruptured as I was making snide comments to her in class.
- •I saw my friend's mom naked on an 8th-grade field trip to Knoxville, Tennessee
- •I'm a native New Yorker but collegiately Rhode Island got a little piece of my heart
- •I'm in another fantastic comedy group called Garlic Jackson! If y'all into shameless plugs, our first ever show at UCB Chelsea in NYC is today at 6:30!! Anyone is welcome.
- •I once pulled my pants entirely down at recess because I was tired of playing tag.